Vuyk delivers a practical approach to hydrodynamics during vessel and equipment operations that can be applied to design, optimisation or operations.
- Simplified modelling when possible, complex when required
- Integrated knowledge of marine operations, equipment and vessels
- Practical experience combined with theoretical background
- Translation of results into practical advice
- 3D diffraction, time domain simulation and CFD
Complex designs or operations require thorough analysis
Vuyk combines its hydrodynamic expertise with extensive experience in vessel and equipment design, and marine operations engineering, including structural analyses studies. Vessel, equipment or operations suitability, and required modifications are considered and can be included.
- single or multibody motion analyses
- hydrodynamic loads for global hull analysis
- dynamic load analyses for moorings or risers
- cable-lay analyses
- DP analyses
- workability analyses
- (deepwater) lifting analyses
- caisson installation analyses