Vuyk’s high-quality and practical approach to the analyses of the complex structures in construction vessels and equipment can be applied to design, optimisation or operations.
- Simplified modelling when possible, complex when required
- Integrated knowledge of marine operations, equipment and vessels
- Practical experience combined with theoretical background
- Translation of results into practical advice
- Integration of hydrodynamic and design tools
Complex designs or operations require thorough analyses
Vuyk combines its structural expertise with extensive experience in vessel and equipment design and marine operations engineering, including hydrodynamic analyses studies. Vessel, equipment or operations suitability, and required modifications are considered and can be included.
Example scope include:
- global hull analyses
- fatigue analyses
- support and seafastening structures analysis
- analyses for integration of structures on vessels
- structural studies related to vessel or equipment global or local damage