During this exclusive training programme, operators of trailing suction hopper dredgers will have the unique opportunity to further enhance their skills on advanced state-of-the-art dredge simulators.
- Unique opportunity to work on the dredging desk of a TSHD
- Increased ability to perform basic dredge operations
- Familiarisation with modern TSHD automation and control systems, such as SCADA, STPM, and DLM
- Improved understanding of the processes and skills required for hopper operations
All topics that are outlined during the training sessions will enable attendees to perform with maximum efficiency:
- operational preparations
- dredging procedures
- dredging in challenging situations.
The following topics will also be addressed:
- practical issues
- desk controls
- basic dredging exercises
- startup and shutdown procedures
- settlement processes
- suction processes
- dumping processes and procedures
- emergency procedures.