Get quantitative insights in how to increase the performance and improve the workability of your equipment. Royal IHC will translate your ideas and business cases into comprehensive feasibility studies.
- Answers providing meaningful solutions
- Flexible and client-oriented
- Comprehensive and efficient project management approach
- Extensive knowledge of marine operations
- Resources for follow-up activities
Sound and complete overview
Royal IHC’s starting point for a feasibility study is your questions regarding a business case, the deployment and selection of the optimal equipment and its arrangement in the process. Our response is a sound and complete overview of all aspects in the project.
The upgrade feasibility is studied and presented to you by means of a report or presentation. This includes a rough order of magnitude estimate of the total cost and the expected performance. This supports the decision making on business cases, before committing to large capex. These studies reveal all the factors at a minimum of the capex.
The report presents all that is related to the upgrade, including:
- options for upgrading
- the expected performance
- the affected issues
- the cost drivers and their magnitude and/or sensitivity.