Our power cable plough launch and recovery system features a 50t SWL A-frame designed to interface with the our power cable plough and handle it over its range of operation for safe deployment, towing and recovery. This is a wide angle A-frame which incorporates an adjustable towing position designed to cater for a wide range of cable lay deck layouts. The A-frame can also be used with a range of 3rd party ploughing systems and is suitable for use in H=3.5m. The hydraulic tow winch has render capabilities and can achieve a maximum load of 150t which allows the system to deal with any ‘snag’ event whilst towing.
- operator friendly
- fewer people required to gain line of sight of moving equipment
- high speed winch rope pay out if plough ever becomes snagged on sea bed floor
- adjustable angle to ensure wire rope always contacts the roller at same point
- suitable to range to vessels, irrespective of where the tow winch is situated.
- efficient, lightweight portal frame
- axisymmetric design to achieve wide angle (155 degree operating arc)
- launch and recovery of subsea equipment can be operated via a wireless pendant
- adjustable inboard towing angle
- ability to fleet up to +-2.6m from centreline.
the LARS can be equipped for optional extras such as load monitoring, extendable A-frame width, latching and inclusion of a wireless control pendant for mobile operation.
Sales manager subsea vehicles and launch & recovery systems
Reach out to our team of experts, and let's discuss what we can do for you.