Interconnector HVDC power cables are used to distribute power between islands or countries over long distances. Therefore, Interconnector cable lay vessels require a large cable payload capacity, up to 15,000t or more. Due to the deep water operations and large and heavy cables, special cable lay systems are required too. We design and deliver these solutions fully integrated into the vessel design, tailored to your requirements.
- high cable lay speed
- efficient ploughing capabilities
- excellent seakeeping behavior
- huge cable payload capacity, 10,000t – 20,000t.
- different carousel solutions available
- efficient cable installation
- large cable drum engines, >100t
- vertical laying solutions
- bundling capability
- LARS system for plough.
LuukKosterSales manager integrated vessels
Our experts are happy to help you with your tailored configuration.