Pumps and slurry course - online
Pumping slurry is a complex and important process. During the training course, emphasis is put on the hydraulic transport of solid-water mixtures with centrifugal pumps and through pipeline systems. The course caters to project engineers and R&D and design engineers.
- analysing the processes involved in hydraulic slurry transport
- performing pump calculations
- assessing the interaction between pump, drive and pipelines.
Location and duration
This is a digital training and will be given to you via an MS Teams environment. The online course will take four full days or eight half-days online. Times of the course will depend on the region of the majority of the participants.
Note: we can customize and personalize this, or any other, training to your specific needs and wishes. Contact us for more information.
The course will focus on different aspects of the pump and slurry process, such as:
- slurry pump and drive characteristics
- dynamic effects (pump and drives)
- pipeline systems
- the interaction between pump, drive and pipelines
- the influence of solid particles
- dynamic effects in the pump – pipeline systems
- the fundamentals of hydraulic transportation and dredge pumps.
KirstenOrselEvent Coordinator, IHC Training Institute (ITI)
Register for our online pumps and slurry course