Gain complete insight in dredging, port maintenance and reclamation projects during this two-day introduction. This introduction training course is designed for those who seek to expand expertise in the field of dredging.
- Gain overview of different dredging projects and dredging equipment
- Set-up of dredging organisation and project teams
- Select dredging equipment based on project types and soil characteristics
- Gain insight in project phases
- Identify the dredging constrains in relation to dredging project and equipment
The following topics will be covered during the two day training:
life-cycle of a project.
- Dredging equipment & components
trailing suction hopper dredgers
cutter suction dredgers
- Project constrains
- Equipment selection
determination of dredger production
calculation of dredger costs.