Working with radioactive concentration devices requires the supervision of a certified expert. This one-day course is a mandatory training to become a certified user of the radioactive concentration meter. Graduates are qualified to work with a concentration meter.
- Taking preventive measures for the safe handling of radioactive devices
- Recognising the risks of radiation
- Understanding safety procedures when working with radioactive sources
The following subjects will be covered during the programme:
- measuring slurry concentration
- what is radioactivity?
- the principle of radioactivity used during measurement
- the dangers of radioactivity
- concentration meter construction
- operating and maintenance instructions (concentration meter)