In partnership with Pyromak, we offer electric re-heaters, which use fluid bed technology to uniformly heat small particle materials. Our design offers a number of cost saving measures, while delivering uncompromised results.
Why choose our equipment?
- wide range of feed rates
- output temperatures can be customised for a variety of process conditions
- applications suitable for different industries and commodities
- compact design, ideal for retrofitting
- low installation and maintenance costs.
Our compact heaters use fluid bed technology to uniformly heat small particle materials. This is achieved by suspending the material in a fluidlike state. The fluidisation exposes the complete surface of the material to the electric heating elements. Due to the compact design, the units are ideal for retrofitting in existing plant circuits.
The design offers a number of cost saving measures:
- the electric re-heater minimises the plant floor space requirements and maximizes the heat transfer efficiencies. This allows significant reduction on the overall power consumption required to achieve the desired outlet temperature.
- the fluidising fan is the only moving part in the equipment. This allows for very low installation and maintenance costs. The particles, when in a fluidised state, have no contact with the heating elements, which reduces consumables and wearable parts.
By joining forces, IHC Mining and Pyromak, have become a leading global service provider and supplier of Electric Reheaters. Through this collaboration, we are confident in our ability to offer the quality of service and products our clients want and deserve.
General Manager IHC Mining Australia
Looking for advice on our reheaters? Fill in the form and our experts will help you.