Ship engineering is part of our DNA. Shipyards all over the world trust in Royal IHC’s detailed and production engineering capabilities for straightforward solutions.
- engineering with the mindset of a shipyard
- worldwide engineering centres
- competitive offering
- large availability of capacity.
With more than 350 years of shipbuilding history and experience, Royal IHC can rely on an extensive set of design rules and yard standards, ensuring that a functional design can be translated to a detailed information package. Our 200+ detailed engineering staff located in Royal IHC’s engineering centers in the Netherlands, Croatia, Slovakia and Malaysia, ensure the availability of the right capacity for your project at competitive levels.
Typical deliverables include:
- Structural: detailed drawings and part definition for hull, outfitting and accommodation areas
- Machinery: detailed equipment arrangements, piping and ducting routings, pipe spool isometrics and fitting databases
- Electrical: detailed equipment arrangements, cable tray routings and cable transit designs
Our production engineering capability enables straightforward production for shipyards worldwide. With our shipbuilding expertise, we frequently support shipyards with production drawings, nested cutting files and assembly instructions for a wide variety of projects.
Roderickden OudenEngineering Manager
Looking for detailed and production engineering for your ship? Get in touch and our experts will help you!