- high energy efficiency, both in tough and calm operational conditions
- standard solutions that are applicable on any type of newly-built vessel
- applicable to some upgrades of existing vessels
- utilises a vessel’s water system for cooling of electrics
- safe designed
- dustproof and waterproof compartments
- easy to install and commission.
Royal IHC’s solutions can be applied individually or combined, and include:
- MV-variable frequency drives
- hybrid solutions.
- reduced weight, volume, heat dissipation and short-circuit levels at higher power
- safe and compact products
- modular approach.
- significant reduction of switchboards and switching equipment
- easy-to-use variable frequency drives, with reduced number of components, weight and dimensions
- opportunity to use diesel generators at BEP
- proven energy savings.
- integrated energy storage solutions for peak-shaving, spinning-reserve, zero emision, enhanced dynamic performance. These functions are used to increase operational performance and reduce emission.
- energy management system to streamline energy storage, power production and consumption onboard
- efficient electric drive systems
- opportunity to utilise all on-board diesel engines at BEP
- opportunity to utilise diesel engine arrangement close to current operational requirements.
Get in touch and our electrical power experts will help you.