- gain overview of different dredging projects and dredging equipment
- set-up of dredging organization and project teams
- select dredging equipment based on project types and soil characteristics
- gain insight in project phases
- identify the dredging constrains in relation to dredging project and equipment.
This two-day training is held at the IHC Training Institute in Kinderdijk, The Netherlands.
Note: we can customize and personalize this, or any other, training to your specific needs and wishes. Contact us for more information.
The following topics will be covered during this training:
- port maintenance
- land reclamation
- dredge mining
- life-cycle of a project
Dredging equipment & components
- trailing suction hopper dredgers
- cutter suction dredgers
- mechanical dredgers
- site conditions
- environmental conditions
- soil characteristics
- determination of dredger production
- calculation of dredger costs
KirstenOrselEvent Coordinator, IHC Training Institute (ITI)
Register for our Introduction to dredging course