These large mono-hull cutter suction dredgers (CSDs) are capable of dredging various soils in large dredging depths. Its design is improved continuously using in-house knowledge, and feedback from a large number of customers.
Why choose our large standard CSD?
- capable of dredging various soils
- capable of dredging in large depths
- lowest costs per m3
- high uptime
- short delivery time.
Our dredgers contain the following features:
- multiple pumps for large discharge distances, without the need for additional booster stations
- rigid mono-hull construction for offshore operations
- cutter and dredging wheel applications
- high efficiency in a wide range of soils
|Cutter power (kW)||750||750||1,100||1,500|
|Dredging depth (m)||25||25||27||29|
|Pipe diameter (mm)||700||750||850||900|
|Pump power (kW)|
|- single walled||1,825 (submerged)||1,640||2,200||1,500|
|- on-board double walled||2x 1,825||1,640||2x 3,700||2x 3,700|
Oscarten HeggelerManager Design Custom-built CSD and SDE
Do you need a large standard cutter suction dredger that is capable of dredging various soils in large dredging depths? Get in touch and one of our experts will help you find the right one in our range.