Royal IHC designs, builds and maintains innovative equipment and vessels, working from sea level to ocean floor, for maritime service providers in the offshore, dredging and mining industries. We sell vessels, equipment and services either separately, or in combination. In addition, we are able to supply advanced technology to the international rental market.
Our vision is:
- to be acknowledged by our customers as the leading, innovative total service supplier, enabling them to outperform their markets by providing top-level equipment that guarantees the best performance at competitive prices
- to deliver our products and services efficiently and reliably while respecting the 3Ps: people, planet and profit.
Royal IHC’s key values in achieving these objectives are:
- Partnership – our customers and suppliers are our partners. Cooperation and partnership are the keys to success in our industry.
- Commitment – we are committed to meeting our customers’ demands and give them a competitive edge in the industry. We are dedicated to our people and to minimising the impact our products have on the environment.
- Result-driven – we guarantee the reliability and performance of our products and services and go out of our way to ensure our customers achieve the best results.
- Innovation – we continuously develop new technologies that enable our customers to operate in a smarter and safer way, act more efficiently and sustainably, and to enter new markets.
- Craftsmanship – designing and building state-of-the-art vessels and equipment requires high-quality craftsmanship. Our vast experience and highly-skilled employees are the foundation of our success.