Royal IHC provides reliable and innovative equipment, vessels and services that enable its customers to outperform in the dredging, offshore and mining industries. Our products and services add value to our customers’ activities, maximising uptime and performance, and minimising operational costs.
Royal IHC aims to be a one-stop shop that provides innovative and integrated solutions for complex wet soil intervention issues.
Royal IHC’s key values in achieving these objectives are:
- Partnership – our customers and suppliers are our partners. Cooperation and partnership are the keys to success in our industry.
- Commitment – we are committed to meeting our customers’ demands and give them a competitive edge in the industry. We are dedicated to our people and to minimising the impact our products have on the environment.
- Result-driven – we guarantee the reliability and performance of our products and services and go out of our way to ensure our customers achieve the best results.
- Innovation – we continuously develop new technologies that enable our customers to operate in a smarter and safer way, act more efficiently and sustainably, and to enter new markets.
- Craftsmanship – designing and building state-of-the-art vessels and equipment requires high-quality craftsmanship. Our vast experience and highly-skilled employees are the foundation of our success.
- Integrity – our colleagues, customers and suppliers can rely on us to be fair and sincere in our dealings, and to act with utmost integrity.