An extensive track record, underpinned by over 15 years’ success in the supply of trenching machines to the subsea industry, has enabled us to develop the world-leading Sea Stallion plough design.
- Trench depth maximised through aggressive share design
- Patented tilting bell-mouth to ensure a low tow point
- Plough configurations to suit a range of products up to 5m MBR
- Patented anti-cavitation jetting system improves burial efficiency
- Tow force reduction through symmetrical share design
Innovative share design
Unlike other 'vertical knife' ploughs, the forward rake of the Sea Stallion cutting elements create an additional downward force during operation. This ensures consistent and reliable product burial, even in stiff clays and sands.
Sea Stallion 3 cable ploughs have extensive track records burying telecommunication cables across the globe. Furthermore, the Sea Stallion 4 has gained worldwide recognition for its performance in the offshore wind power cable industry, both for inter-array and export cable burial.