The Beagle® series combines the performance, ease of operation and reliability of a thoroughbred Royal IHC product with our unique ability to provide support with crew training and a range of services. Therefore, the Beagle® is a perfect combination of performance and assistance.
This product line of standardised TSHDs range in hopper volume from 4,000 to 12,000m³. The vessels are designed for a wide range of dredging activities. They also benefit from the developments applied throughout Royal IHC’s extensive track record in building dredging vessels.
- short delivery time
- modular design
- cost efficient
- high efficiency and maximum uptime
- Royal IHC assistance and support services.
The modular design allows for the addition of optional packages, which adds a layer of customisation for your specific needs. By adding these options (as a new build or at a later stage) the vessel’s functionality can be further enhanced.
|Beagle®||Beagle® 4||Beagle® 6||Beagle® 8||Beagle® 12|
|Hopper capacity (m3)||4,000||6,000||8,000||12,000|
|Max. draught (m)||6.5||7.3||8.2||9.0|
|Max. dredging depth (m)||25||27.5||27.5||36|
|Suction tube diameter (mm)||2 x 600||2 x 700||2 x 800||2 x 900|
- Modern Royal IHC hull design with bulbous bow resulting in a low resistance
- Compact vessel with high deadweight carrying capacity
- Royal IHC high-efficiency dredge pump
- Easy operation with the Intuitive Hopper Control Chair (IHCC)
- Training included (classroom, simulator and on the job)
- IHC Planned Maintenance System (IPMS)
- Spare parts availability
Product Manager Beagle®
Want to learn more about our flexible standardised trailing suction hopper dredger series? Get in touch and one of our experts will help you.