Our range of pipeline and backfill ploughs facilitate the burial of pipelines in a variety of seabed conditions. IHC ploughs have been deployed on a number of signature projects, such as the Nord Stream gas pipeline.
- Largest pipe plough in the world
- Capable of being towed at up to 400t
- Multi-pass ploughing to 2.5m trench depth
- Operation in up to 1,000m water depth
- Complete pipeline upheaval buckling protection when used with the BPL3
Suitable for a wide range of applications
As a pipelaying specialist, we know how to handle product – both on deck and in subsea conditions. In addition, our expertise in dredging and soil mechanics enables us to develop a solution for any pipeline burial requirement.
IHC designed and delivered the first Sea Titan pipeline plough in 2002. Our track record in seabed intervention enables us to successfully upgrade and modify previously designed ploughs, as well as design and manufacture some of the world’s leading systems.